NCCAT Online courses will begin again in January! Register now!
All communications will be delivered via NCCAT. It is common for our emails to be sent to Junk/Spam folders. Please alter your email settings accordingly for these emails to arrive in your inbox.
If you are a returning user, after selecting your desired courses (MAXIMUM OF TWO), enter your username and password. If you do not remember your username and/or password, email [email protected].
Who is eligible?
- North Carolina teachers with an active North Carolina Teaching License.
Is there a charge for NCCAT Online?
- There is no charge for NCCAT Online courses.
How much credit can I earn?
- NCCAT Online courses are self-paced modules. Depending on the course, participants can earn 5 to 15 contact hours.
- We recommend educators check with their school district to verify acceptance of contact hours from the NCCAT Online courses towards CEUs.
- Educators can register for a maximum of two (2) courses per quarter. An email will be sent out for the courses you are placed in.
- Certificates will be emailed by the end of the quarter for those who successfully complete the course.
- See link above for registration.
- Courses will begin on January 8th.
- Placement notifications will be sent out within five (5) business days of registration. Please check your email for updates from NCCAT.
How do I access my Canvas password through myNCCAT?
- After registering for your course(s), you will receive an email providing you with the relevant information.
- Check your spam/junk folder regularly, as it is common for our emails to go in there.
- Upon receiving notification of your placement, along with your login information, visit nccat.instructure.com to access your courses.
Who do I contact if I have questions/problems with accessing my online course?